- 8 ozs Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
- (Dry) 1 cup Mushrooms (Sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup Zucchini (Sliced thin)
- 1/4 cup Red Bell Pepper (Diced small)
- 1/4 cup Asparagus (Sliced thin)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 cup Crushed Tomatoes (Fire roasted tomatoes are preffered)
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves (Chopped)
- Place a pot fill with water over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the sliced vegetables with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dry spices. Toss the ingredients together and mix until evenly coated.
- Place the seasoned vegetables on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the back while the vegetables are roasting.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven. Strain the pasta and transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl. Add the roasted vegetables to the bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and serve. Enjoy!