11 ingredients · 15 minutes · 4 servings
- 6 servings Large Eggs (Cracked and scrambled)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Scallion
- 1 piece Jalapeno Pepper (Diced Small)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Cooking Sprary (Spray on pan as needed)
- 1/4 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 servings Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup Organic Salsa
- 1 oz Avocado
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (Leaves picked)
- Gather ingredients and equipment. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a small pan over medium-high heat. Place the olive oil in the pan and add the bell peppers, scallions and jalapenos. Saute until translucent, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook until it is wilted, approximately 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and add the scrambled eggs to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cheese to the pan and stir constantly until the eggs start to lightly firm. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Lay the tortillas out on a sheet pan and place them in the oven. Heat the tortillas until warm, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Assemble the tacos with the egg mixture, a scoop of salsa and a slice of avocado.
- Garnish with leaves of cilantro and enjoy!