Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Mango Chutney
- 1 cup Mango
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, diced small
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper, diced small
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp Ground Tumeric
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin (Trim excess fat off before grilling)
- 2 tbsps Canola Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Place all of the ingredients for the mango chutney in a deep, heavy sauce pot. Place the pot over medium heat until the ingredients begin to simmer. Cook until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Once thickened, transfer the contents of the pot to a small bowl. Set aside and reserve for later use.
- Turn the grill on to medium-high heat and preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the pork tenderloin with the canola oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place the pork on the grill and lightly char the tenderloin on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the grill and place it on a sheet pan. Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook the tenderloin for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- Remove the pork from the oven and allow the tenderloin to rest on a cutting board for 5-7 minutes. Slice the pork into 1/4 inch slices and serve with 1/4 cup of the Mango chutney. Enjoy!