Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri
- 1 1/4 cups Parsley (Washed, picked)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (Washed, picked)
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 servings Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 3/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 lb Flank Steak (cleaned and trimmed)
- 1 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Gather all ingredients and equipment
- Preheat a grill to 450 degrees
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Once blended, transfer the sauce to a bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Coat the flank steak with the canola oil, salt and pepper and place the steak on the grill. Grill for at least 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the steak from the grill and allow it to rest for 5-7 minutes. Slice the steak against the grain and serve with chimichurri. Enjoy!