Super Spring Salad
- 2 cups Snap Peas (Rinsed )
- 2 cups Fresh Peas
- 1 cup Pea Shoots
- 2 cups Arugula
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Sweet Onion (Sliced thin)
- 4 bulbs Radishes (Sliced thin)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (**For the Salad Dressing)
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard (**For the Salad Dressing)
- 2 tsps Sugar (**For the Salad Dressing)
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar (**For the Salad Dressing)
- 2 pieces Lemon (Juice and Zest both lemons and add to the salad dressing)
- 2 tsps Sea Salt & Black Pepper (**For the Salad Dressing)
- Gather all ingredients and equipment. Fill a small pot with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the snap peas and fresh peas to the pot of boiling water. Blanch both sets of peas for 1-2 minutes then drain the liquid and place the peas in an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Drain the peas. Add peas to a large bowl. Add baby pea shoots, arugula, spinach, onion and radishes and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place all of the ingredients for the salad dressing in a food processor. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Add the dressing to the bowl with peas and greens, toss until fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!