- 2 Sweet Potato (medium, diced)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups Arugula
- 2 cups Lentils (cooked)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss diced sweet potato in olive oil and spread across the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring at the halfway point.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by combining the tahini, water and maple syrup in a jar. Season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper to taste. Seal with a lid and shake well to mix. Set aside.
- Divide arugula into bowls and divide the lentils on top. Next, divide the roasted sweet potato between bowls. Drizzle with tahini dressing and enjoy!
1 1/3 tbsps Canola oil
- 1 lb Top Sirloin Beef Roast (Cubed into medium, bite size pieces)
- 1 piece Yellow Onion (Sliced thin)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (Sliced thin)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1/2 cup Carrot (Diced small)
- 1/2 cup Celery (Diced small)
- 2 tbsps All Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 tsp Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 2/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsps Parsley (chopped)
- 4 cups Whole-wheat egg noodles (Cook ahead of time)
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until browned on all sides, approximately 2 minutes per side. Transfer the seared beef and its juices to a plate a reserve for later.
- Heat the remaining 2 tsp of oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, carrots and celery to the skillet and saute until they begin to soften and become translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic. Saute the mushrooms and garlic, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are soft, around 5 minutes.
- Return the beef and its juices to the skillet and stir to incorporate. Sprinkle the seared meat and vegetables with the flour and stir until well combined. Add the wine and reduce the liquid by half.
- Add the beef broth, salt and pepper and bring the liquid to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the mixture thickens, approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Stir in the Greek yogurt and cook for 1 minute more. Spoon the beef mixture over the whole wheat egg noodles, garnish with parsley and serve. Enjoy!