Healthy Holiday Eating Tips
Now that the holidays are in full swing it’s important to focus on healthy habits that will help you maintain your weight throughout the busy season. Instead of throwing in the towel until January, these healthy habits can give you a head start on New Year’s resolutions.
View holiday festivities as a challenge and pick one goal to work on during events and stick to it!
- Chew on a piece of gum to prevent mindless snacking.
- Eat before heading to a party so you are not overly hungry.
- Offer to bring something so you can control the health factor.
- Don’t give in to food pushers who will try to get you to eat unhealthy treats.
- Limit alcohol which contains extra calories and lowers inhibitions.