- 2 cups Soy milk
- 3 Egg whites
- 1/3 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes. Once fully blended, transfer the mixture to a small pot.
- Place the pot over medium-low heat for 15 minutes and whisk the egg mixture constantly. You want the egg mixture to be hot, but you do NOT want the mixture to boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat and transfer the liquid to a container and store in the fridge overnight (at least 12 hours)
- The mixture will thicken once cooled. Whisk the cooled mixture and serve. If you find the mixture is too thick , simply add a bit more milk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Portion the eggnog into cups, sprinkle with additional cinnamon and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 unsweet cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsps Baking Powder
- 2 tbsps Unsalted Butter
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsps instant coffee
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsps Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp peppermint candies (crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a sheet pan with a large baking sheet or parchment paper. Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together the butter and instant coffee until about halfway dissolved. Mix in the egg and peppermint extract, continuing to stir until the instant coffee is mostly dissolved. (If a few small granules remain, discard them.) Stir in the brown sugar, smearing out any clumps along the side of the bowl. Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in all of the regular and half of the miniature chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon, portion out 12 equal size cookies and place them on the lined baking tray. Press the remaining chocolate chips into each cookie. Bake the cookies in the oven for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray for the oven and let the cookies cool for an 7-10 minutes. Sprinkle the tops of each cookie with the crushed up peppermint cookies and serve!