BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
8 ingredients · 20 minutes · 1 serving
3 oz Chicken Breast (Skinless)
1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
1/8 tsp Onion Powder
1 tbsp Bbq Sauce With 45 Calories Or Less Per
2 Tbsp. Serving (plus more for serving)
1 Large High Fiber Flour Tortilla With 110
Calories Or Less (I used Ole Xtreme)
1/4 cup Shredded Reduced Fat Mexican Blend
2 tbsps Chopped Red Onion
1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
1. Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with seasonings, and cook for about 4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
2. Once cool enough to handle, roughly chop. In a small bowl, coat chicken with BBQ sauce.
3. Lay tortilla flat, and spread BBQ chicken onto one half. Top chicken with remaining ingredients.
4. Clean skillet, if needed. Respray and return to medium-high heat. Cook the half-loaded tortilla for 2 minutes.
5. Fold the bare tortilla half over the filling with a spatula, and press lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes.
6. Slice into wedges.