Cauliflower Rice Chicken Biryani
13 ingredients · 30 minutes · 4 servings
1 lb Never Any! Fresh Abf Chicken Breasts (cut into 1 inch chunks)
2 tsps Kosher Salt
1 tsp Grated Ginger
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tsp Garam Masala
3/4 tsp Ground Turmeric
1/4 tsp Chili Powder
1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Carlini Ghee Clarified Butter
1 Large Yellow Onion (diced)
1 piece Hot Green Chili Pepper (sliced)
2 packages Frozen Season’s Choice Plain Or Garlic Riced Cauliflower
1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
1. Season the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt, ginger, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and lemon juice. In a large skillet over high heat, add 1 teaspoon ghee.
2. Add half of the chicken and cook until browned, and cooked through, about 5 minutes stirring halfway. Set aside and repeat with the remaining ghee and chicken. Set aside.
3. Add 2 teaspoons ghee to the skillet, reduce heat to medium-high and add the onion, cook until they become golden about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the green chili, cauliflower rice, remaining 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric. Cook, stirring until tender, about 6 minutes.
5. Stir in chicken and garnish with cilantro. Serve with lemon wedges