Cajun Shrimp and Vegetable Skillet
11 ingredients · 30 minutes · 4 servings
2 lbs Shrimp (Peeled and deveined; if using
frozen, thaw overnight in the refridgerator)
2 pieces Medium Zucchini
2 pieces Thin Yellow Squash
3 Small Bell Peppers (any color)
3 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsps Butter
2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
1 tbsp Paprika
1 1/2 tsps Cajun Seasoning
Salt And Pepper (to taste)
Chopped Fresh Parsley (to garnish)
1. Cut all vegetables 1 1/2 inch diced cubes.
2. Place the shrimp into a medium bowl and add the Cajun seasoning, paprika, salt, and olive oil. Mix well.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for about 6-7 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
4. To the same skillet, add the garlic, butter, and vegetables. Season with salt, and stir-fry for about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Return the shrimp to the skillet, stir well, and garnish with parsley.