Scrambled Eggs with Peppers and Kale
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 2 Cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 6 Eggs
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red bell pepper and kale leaves and saute until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- While the veggies are cooking, crack the eggs into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Beat gently with a fork until well combined.
- Push the veggies to one side of the pan, and pour the beaten eggs into the empty side. Use a spatula to scramble, slowly incorporating the veggies once the eggs are no longer very wet.
- Divide between plates and enjoy!
- More Carbs: Serve with toast, roasted potatoes, or sweet potatoes.
- Egg-Free: Use mashed tofu instead of eggs.