- 3 cups Quinoa
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (To cover the pan)
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Quinoa: Cook quinoa according to instructions on the box
- Cauliflower: Cook the cauliflower florets in a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain well.
- Mix: Pulse the cauliflower and the quinoa in a food processor until smooth. Transfer mixture to a large bowl and combine all other ingredients. Mix until uniform. Then, roll into 1-inch thick balls.
- Cook: Heat a thin layer of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat – add the balls and cook for a few minutes on each side – they will need to be gently turned every so often to get browned all the way around.