Rainbow Chopped Salad Jars
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 2 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsps Water
- 3 cups Chickpeas (cooked, from the can)
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Matchstick Carrots
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 3 cups Purple Cabbage (chopped)
- Combine the tahini, lemon juice, and sea salt. Whisk until combined, adding water as needed to attain a creamy salad dressing consistency. Divide the dressing equally into the bottom of large jars.
- On top of the dressing, layer the chickpeas, tomatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and top with the purple cabbage. Cover and store in the fridge.
- When you're ready to eat, dump the salad into a bowl and toss well. Enjoy!
- Storage: Keeps well in the fridge for up to 4 days
- No Tahini: Use a nut butter or sunflower seed butter instead