Mango, Edamame & Cabbage Salad with Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsps All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsps Tamari
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- 2 cups Purple Cabbage (finely sliced)
- 1 cup Frozen Edamame (thawed)
- 1 cup Frozen Mango (thawed)
- 1/4 cup Raw Peanuts (roughly chopped)
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, olive oil, rice vinegar, tamari and honey until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Enjoy immediately or let marinate overnight.
- Nut-Free: Use tahini instead of peanut butter. Top with sesame seeds or hemp hearts instead of peanuts.
- No Cabbage: Use coleslaw mix, mixed greens, kale or spinach instead.
- No Rice Vinegar: Use apple cider vinegar instead.
- Extra Flavor: Add lime juice, red pepper flakes, minced garlic, grated ginger, sliced carrots and/or chopped cilantro.
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an air-tight container up to 3 to 4 days.