Avocado Egg Salad
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes (Quartered)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Lemon (juiced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Place eggs in a pot of cold water, bring to a boil, then simmer for 5-6 minutes. Run under cold water to cool. Peel the eggs and chop roughly.
- In a bowl, mash and combine the chopped boiled eggs, avocado, Greek yogurt, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Eat it right from the bowl, spread it onto toast or whole grain crackers and enjoy!
- Less Bread: Make it an open-face sandwich.
- Add a Kick: Add red chili flakes or hot sauce.
- Vegan: Use mashed chickpeas or white kidney beans instead of eggs.