No Bake Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Bars
1 3/4 cups Oats
1 1/2 cups Coconut
1/4 cup Ground Flax Seed
3/4 cup Natural (creamy peanut butter)
1/2 cup Honey
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
2 1/4 tsps Coconut Oil (optional)
1. Combine first three ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Add peanut butter, honey and vanilla, stirring to combine.
3. Using waxed paper, press the mixture into a 9x13 jellyroll pan, ensuring the oat mixture is even and very smooth.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil (if using) in the microwave for about 3 minutes at 50% power, stirring after each minute (see note).
5. Pour the chocolate over oat mixture. Using a spreader or tilting the pan, spread chocolate evenly.
6. Refrigerate or freeze until chocolate is set.
7. Cut into squares.
8. Store in the refrigerator to keep the chocolate firm until serving.
Serving size About 2-3 cookies
Makes 12 Servings
Vitamin D 0IU
Vitamin B12 0μg