Miso Ginger Chicken with Bok Choy
- 10 ozs Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless)
- 2 cups Bok Choy
- 1 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsps Sesame Seeds
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, add chicken and cover. Let simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Add bok choy about 2 to 3 minutes before the chicken is ready.
- Meanwhile, add the garlic, ginger, maple syrup, miso, vinegar and sesame oil in a small mason jar. Cover with a lid and shake before serving.
- Remove bok choy with a slotted spoon and transfer to plates. Then remove the chicken into a bowl and shred it using two forks. Transfer to plates. Drizzle the dressing overtop and enjoy!