Herbed Chicken Tenders with Honey Dijon
- 16 ozs Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless, sliced into strips)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/2 cup Oats (quick)
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 6 Carrot (medium, peeled and sliced into fries)
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Brush chicken strips with half of the olive oil.
- Combine the oats, Italian seasoning, and sea salt and spread over a small plate. Press both sides of the chicken strips into the oat/spice mixture to coat, then lay on baking sheet.
- Toss the carrot sticks in remaining olive oil. Spread across the other baking sheet.
- Place both pans in the oven and bake for 30 minutes, flipping the chicken and tossing the carrot fries halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine the Dijon and raw honey in a small bowl to make the sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- To serve, divide the chicken tenders and carrot fries between plates and serve with honey Dijon dipping sauce. Enjoy!