Chips and Guac!
8 Servings | 20 minutes
- 1 Tomato (diced)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (finely chopped or minced)
- 2 Avocado
- 1 Lime (Squeezed for fresh lime juice)
- 2 tsps Salt (separated)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 12 Corn Tortilla
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For chips, brush tortillas with oil on both sides. Cut each tortilla into 6 triangles and transfer to baking sheet. Make sure to spread chips over a single layer.
- Sprinkle chips with 1 tsp. salt and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the chips are cooking, prepare your guacamole ingredients. Start by chopping the onion and tomato. Combine in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the avocados one at a time. Continue to mix ingredients until you reach your desired texture.
- Complete the guacamole by adding the lime juice, salt & pepper.
- Remove tortilla chips from the oven and let cool.