Low-Sugar Mint Lemonade
Prep time: 5 minutes I Total time: 5 minutes
- 6 lemons
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 cups cold water
- 30-40 mint leaves
- Ice cubes
1. Put sugar along with 1/2 cup water in a small pot and cook on low until the sugar has dissolved (1 minute). Let cool for a few minutes.
2. Juice the lemons and get rid of the seeds. Add the lemon juice to a pitcher and add 4 cups of water.
3. Add sugar syrup to the pitcher and mix well.
4. Add more water or plenty of ice cubes if you find the lemonade too strong.
5. Put 6-10 mint leaves into each cup and muddle for a few seconds using a pestle. Add a little lemonade and muddle for a few more seconds.
6. Finish this lemonade recipe by filling each glass 3/4 full and adding a few ice cubes.
Adapted from: Pickled Plum