Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas
Serving Size: 1/4 cup I Makes 10 Servings
- 2 15.5 oz. CANS of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 TBSP. olive oil
- 1 TSP. minced garlic
- 1/2 TSP. sea salt
- 1/2 CUP grated parmesan cheese
- Grated black pepper (optional)
1. Spread chickpeas on a paper towel to dry for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. In a medium bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add parmesan cheese and stir until forming a crumbly texture and all of the oil is absorbed.
4. Add chickpeas and toss until fully coated.
5. Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes until golden and crispy.