One Pan Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Broccoli
Prep time: 5 minutes I Total time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (7-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
2. Arrange the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the broccoli around the chicken.
3. Drizzle the broccoli with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle everything with salt and garlic powder.
4. Bake until the chicken breasts are cooked through and a thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 160°F, 25 to 30 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
6. Top each chicken breast with some of the mixture. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned, 3 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.