Blueberry Chia Protein Pudding
Start your morning with this protein-packed chia pudding - perfect to prep ahead for the week!
Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: refrigerate overnight
Makes 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- Combine all ingredients in a container/dish of your choice.
- Using a spoon, stir until chia seeds are fully mixed in with the yogurt. It helps to use a clear jar or container, so you can see if any seeds get left behind.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or a minimum of 4 hours to allow the chia seeds to become fully absorbed by the yogurt creating the pudding texture.
270 calories, 7g fat, 13g sugar, 17g fiber, 18g protein