Watermelon Pico de Gallo
Incorporate a favorite summer fruit into this fun spin on traditional pico de gallo!
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- Juice of 1 to 2 limes
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ small seedless watermelon, diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips, for serving, optional
- Throw the jalapenos, lime juice, cilantro, bell peppers, red onions and watermelon into a large bowl and toss together
- Add the salt, taste with a chip and adjust as needed
- Serve with chips, on top of grilled chicken or fish, or as a side salad!