Looking for a low-carb alternative to pasta? Try spaghetti squash! It is not only low in carb but also rich in vitamin C, A, folate, niacin, thiamin, and riboflavin.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Carefully cut spaghetti squash in half + scoop out seeds
- Lightly drizzle olive oil onto two halves
- Place face down on baking sheet
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Take spaghetti squash out and let cool
- Use a fork and start to shred the inside of squash to form “noodles”
You can toss your favorite sauce on it, season it or even eat it by itself! Try adding chicken or lean ground turkey for some lean protein!