Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 24 Hershey Kisses
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, combine sugar, brown sugar, applesauce, and peanut butter in a large bowl. Beat until combined and fluffy. Be sure to scrape down the sides to maximize all ingredients.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue beating until mixed. Add flour mixture little by little while mixer continues until fully combined.
- Scoop a full tablespoon of dough and roll into 1 inch balls. Make sure to spread the balls out 1 1/2 inches apart on parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and immediately press Hershey’s kiss into the center.
- Place cookies on a wire rack to cool. For later consumption, store cookies in an airtight container.