Cashew Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- 1 1/2 cups Oats
- 1/3 cup Cashew Butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsps Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1/3 cup Mini Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Add the oats to a food processor and process until reaching the texture of flour.
- Add in cashew butter, honey, and vanilla extract to processor. Mix until a dough is formed, scraping down the sides as needed. Add cashew milk 1 tbsp. at a time until reaching desired consistency.
- Pour batter into a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using your hands (or a cookie scoop) to roll the dough into balls.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.