Apple Cinnamon Sparkling Tea
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 2 cups Sparkling Water
- 2 Apple Cinnamon Tea Bags
- 1 Apple (*Use a little lemon juice to prevent browning if saving for later)
- 1 1/3 tbsps Raw Honey
- 4 servings Cinnamon Stick
- Place tea bags in boiling water and let sit for about 15-30 minutes.
- While tea is brewing, slice apple into small cubes. Add a little lemon juice to apples to prevent browning.
- Remove tea bags and add sparkling water. Place in the refrigerator or freezer to cool down liquid.In
- To serve, add ice and 1 tsp. honey into each glass followed by the liquid. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and sliced apples.