Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds
24 Servings | 25 Minutes
- 2 cups Almonds
- 1 1/2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsps Sea Salt
- Cover a cookie with parchment paper.
- Heat the chocolate chips using the microwave or a double broiler. When using the microwave, place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 20 second increments and stirring in between.
- Once chocolate is fully melted, add almonds and stir until almonds are fully coated in the chocolate.
- Pour almonds onto the parchment paper. Be sure to spread them over the entire sheet to avoid the almonds sticking together in a big chunks.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the almonds and place in the freezer for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Remove almonds from the freezer and enjoy!