Honey Garlic Baked Salmon
- 28 ozs Salmon Fillet (7 oz. fillet per serving)
- 2 tbsps Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 stalk Green Onion
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare the sauce by whisking together honey, garlic, ginger, green onion, and soy sauce.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and use a nonstick spray or olive oil to coat the foil.
- Place salmon fillets on the baking sheet. Pour honey garlic sauce over the fillets until fully coated.
- Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes. Depending on thickness of the fillet, they may need more or less time.
- Enjoy with your favorite vegetable and whole grain!